[GALLERY] Behind-The-Scenes: Junia-T – Wasting Time

[GALLERY] Behind-The-Scenes: Junia-T – Wasting Time

Junia-T | Wasting Time |  April 2014 | Toronto
Photographer: Victoria Charko

Here is a sneak peak of Junia-T’s “Wasting Time” Music Video directed by Kyle “Smiley” Montague.

Be Sure to catch Junia-T at IZKAYA SUSHI HOUSE on MAY 9th 2014 for “THE WE & WE FREE” with other artists such as MORUF, SPEKWON, LORD QUEST, HMLT, WOLF J MCFARLANE, and LITTLE SIMZ.

www.Junia-T.com

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

NextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnailNextGen ScrollGallery thumbnail

7 Comments »

1. web site March 7, 2018 at 1:37 pm - Reply

It’s hard to come by educated people in this particular subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!

Thanks

2. Hildegarde March 12, 2018 at 1:39 am - Reply

Precisa de dar umaa nova ѵida à sua casa? http://yadakar.com/forum/member.php?u=851-QMFYasmin1

3. photographe grossesse 72 April 12, 2018 at 5:11 am - Reply

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My
    website has a lot of unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up
    all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being
    stolen? I’d really appreciate it.

4. remédio para emagrecer April 25, 2018 at 11:08 am - Reply

This info is worth everyone’s attention. When can I find out more?

5. massage for moms April 25, 2018 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Going through your brilliant blog has definitely furnished me personally
    with just the data that I required. I just have been carrying out homework about this kind of subject matter for quite a while, and this has taken a long time to find a website that delivers all the details which i
    require. We glimpse toward reading even more weblogs authored by you down the road, and will certainly search right here primarily when I actually currently
    have another fact-finding project. http://njmassage.info/

6. Stock market bull 2018 July 25, 2018 at 8:07 am - Reply

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was once entirely right.
    This put up actually made my day. You cann’t believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info!

Thanks!

7. www.logo-fun.com November 15, 2018 at 11:20 am - Reply

I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I’m not certain whether this
    submit is written via him as nobody else recognize such specified approximately my trouble.
    You are incredible! Thank you!

Leave A Response »