Valentine’s Day is today which means that those lucky enough to be single don’t have to worry about buying presents, chocolates (Godiva to be exact) and flowers or a sexy new bra+panty set. But for all you gushy lovestruck folk, Bad Perm has decided to celebrate the most endearing and loveable hip-hop and RnB couples at the moment to get you in the mood!
5. Mariah & Nick. I don’t care what anyone says about their age difference, I think they make an adorable couple.
4. T.I & Tiny. Although there’s been rumours of a split on the horizon, they’re still grinding hard at their Family Hustle.
3. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz. One of the more controversial couples due to speculation of Alicia being the ‘other’ woman during Swizz’s marriage to Mashonda……you can’t deny they look good together.
2. Nelly & Ashanti. Forgot about them? This power couple have been together for years and still look happy in love. Although they’ve since parted ways, they can still be seen out and about together.
1. Beyonce & Jay-Z. The number one couple to beat right now! I think we are all waiting for the duo to drop a Valentine’s Day album together – with a bonus CD featuring their recent steamy Grammy performance.